Hello, I’m Louise, a creative director and editorial stylist for wedding brands.
With a background in interior design and over 7 years as a wedding entrepreneur, my styling work has been published in leading bridal publications around the world. Now I’m bringing my industry expertise and eye for design together to offer styling services and consultancy to wedding pros wanting to create inspiring imagery that charm your dream client and raises your profile in the wedding industry.
I’m happiest sipping coffee in my light-filled studio, collating inspiration and helping my clients bring their brand vision to life.
I live in London with my partner and two bonus daughters, and travel all over the UK and beyond for shoots, events and workshops including the Netherlands, South Africa and the United Arab Emirates.
CLIENTS + PROJECTS
Prezola / Luella’s Bridal / Everybooth / Wonderbra / Sheraton / Chiswick House & Gardens / Britten / Minted / Sandals / Christine Meintjes Workshops / BrideClub ME Workshops / UK Academy of Wedding & Event Planning
Style Me Pretty / Wedding Chicks / Ruffled / White Magazine / Magnolia Rouge / Elizabeth Anne Designs / Brides Magazine / You & Your Wedding / Wedding Magazine / Perfect Wedding / Wedding Flowers & Accessories / Your London Wedding / Your Surrey Wedding / Wedding Ideas / Love My Dress / Rock My Wedding / Unveiled / Southbound Bride / B.LOVED / Bespoke Bride / Belle Bridal / Wedding Business Magazine
Do you want to raise your profile, transform your business into an industry-leading brand that effortlessly lands dream clients and start hitting big money goals?
- A one day in-person session with Louise to focus your goals and intentions
- 12 one hour 1:1 Skype sessions with Louise to guide you through the branding process and create a launch strategy
- A stunning new brand identity & website, designed and created by Becky Lord Design (based on the Prosper package including exclusive bonuses)
- Compelling professional website and brochure copywriting by Candour & Polish – ensuring your unique brand message wins over potential clients and turns them into cash in the bank bookings
- Personal brand photography to bring your business to life across all marketing channels, co-ordinated by Louise and captured by Helen Warner Photography. Including a professional HMUA to make you feel at your most beautiful
Bespoke consultancy will show you how to carve out your niche if you’re a planner or stylist, and guide you through the process if you’re planning your first shoot or have struggled to make a success of previous shoots.
Taking you from idea all the way to shoot day, you’ll learn how to create a concept that showcases your unique style and attracts your dream client, while discovering the secret to targeting the right publications and getting a shoot published.
Plus, you’ll get my expert tips on how to co-ordinate a shoot, from sourcing props and details, to working with suppliers, models, and venues.
- 1-hour skype consultation with me to set shoot goals & target publications
- Collaborative pinterest concept board
- Access to Louise’s tried and tested moodboard & lookbook templates
- Assistance in selecting the right suppliers
- Creation of on the day schedules and call sheets
- 1-hour pre-shoot final prep call
- Ongoing email or whatsapp support to keep you on track
With reams of beautiful styled shoots under her belt and a little black book filled with talented suppliers, Louise was the perfect choice to style our shoot. It was clear from our first few (rather excitable) email exchanges that Louise really understood our vision for the shoot and knew just how to translate our ideas into reality. She was a joy to work with and we’re thrilled with how our shoot turned out!
Elizabeth Muhmood Kane, Bridal Musings
Louise is a true professional, she is naturally charming and extremely knowledgeable. I spent an entire day with Louise learning the art of styling, how to create, where to create, who to create with and where to get inspiration from. The information and experience I gained after spending a day with Louise styling is so valuable. I learnt a great deal to help my business and my overall styling knowledge. I believe in learning from and investing in experienced successful professionals and Louise is certainly that. You won’t regret signing up for her one-to-one session. I just organised a styled shoot and boy can I see the difference in my confidence and the way I now go about and see things since our session. Thank you Louise, I had so much fun and came away from our session super inspired!
Kirsty Halstead, Kirstin Halstead
Whether you’re ready to create a new visual brand identy or want to learn my secrets of creating a styled shoot, I’d love to hear your ideas!
LEAVE A MESSAGE
10am – 6pm Monday to Friday